Tuesday, August 9, 2011

President B.S. Obama is a "Savior Machine"

David Bowie (PROGNOSTICATION)
Redd Kross once had a new song. Only it wasn't new. It was David Bowie's "Saviour Machine." Move over, Nostradamus. It's as if Bowie had a psychic vision about our very own Barry Soetoro Obama, future leader of the un-free world.

"President Joe once had a dream. The world held his hand, gave their pledge. So he told them his scheme for a Savior Machine. They called it the [Obama Plan]. Its answer was law. Its logic [start]ed war, gave them food. How they adored till it cried in its boredom: 'Please don't believe in me! Please disagree with me! Life is too easy. A plague seems quite feasible now. Or maybe a war. Or I may kill you all!



"Don't let me stay, don't let me stay.
My logic says burn, so send me away. Your minds are too green. I despise all I've seen. You can't stake your lives on a Savior Machine! I need you flying. And I'll show that dying is living beyond reason, sacred dimension of time. I perceive every sign. I can steal every mind! Don't let me stay, don't let me stay. My logic says burn, so send me away. Your minds are too green. I despise all I've seen. You can't stake your lives on a Savior Machine!'"

We voted Kucinich. But we were happy a biracial (gay, slightly Muslim, and almost certainly not a citizen) man won. It was considered impossible just a year before. "Change"? We should have known the bankers who funded him were not going to allow that. But who expected him to go to the right of Cheney/Bush, beating the Tea Party at its own game?

No comments: